Bird Marella is proud to announce that more than 30 percent of our attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers list.
We’ve summarized a list of the thirteen honorees:
- Terry W. Bird – White Collar Criminal Defense
- Joel E. Boxer – Business Litigation
- Paul S. Chan – Business Litigation
- Mark T. Drooks – Business Litigation
- Benjamin N. Gluck – White Collar Criminal Defense
- Mitchell A. Kamin – Business Litigation
- Gary S. Lincenberg – White Collar Criminal Defense
- Vincent J. Marella – White Collar Criminal Defense
- Bonita D. Moore – Business Litigation
- Ronald J. Nessim – White Collar Criminal Defense
- Ekwan E. Rhow – Business Litigation
- John K. Rubiner – Employee Litigation Defense
- Peter J. Shakow – White Collar Criminal Defense
This year marks the tenth consecutive year Mr. Bird, Mr. Boxer, Mr. Lincenberg and Mr. Rhow have been named to the Southern California Super Lawyers list. In addition, this is the first year attorneys Ms. Moore, Mr. Rubiner and Mr. Shakow have been named a Southern California Super Lawyer.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from a wide range of practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.